Add:B-406 No.11 Xiyuan Ba Rd, Hangzhou, China
TPH500 Processless CTP Plate
1. Negative non-ablation photosensitive system 2. Compatible with the dominant devices in the market 3. Can be printed directly on press without any processing steps after exposed by thermal CTP platesetter 4. Good dot reproduction, stable performance, wide processing latitude 5.Long stability of latent image, can be stored at least a week after plate-makingChat Now
Bridgehead TPH 500 processless CTP plate is a new green printing product suitable for thermal CTP platesetters. There is no need of any processing steps before mounting exposed plates on press.
The plate ensures good performance, such as excellent dot reproduction, wide exposure latitude, good latent image and plate-making stability, and long run length.
1. Negative non-ablation photosensitive system
2. Compatible with the dominant devices in the market
3. Can be printed directly on press without any processing steps after exposed by thermal CTP platesetter
4. Good dot reproduction, stable performance, wide processing latitude
5.Long stability of latent image, can be stored at least a week after plate-making
Plate Technician Specifications:
non-ablative, thermal, negative plate
High quality run sheet fed, heat set web, offset packing (non UV) and short-run UV application
Electrochemical grained and anodized aluminum substrate
0.15mm、0.2mm、0.3mm and 0.4mm availability in selected regions.
Please contact your local supplier products.
compatible with platesetters from major suppliers
Laser energy required
150mJ/cm2，dependent on image type, configuration and resolution.
1-99%@200lpi, dependent upon capability of imaging device.
20-micron stochastic, dependent upon imaging device capabilities, print application, and screening algorithms.
100,000 impressions, actual run length depends on printing conditions
The plate can be handled before and after imaging safely for: safe light limits @ 800 lux
◆1 hour under daylight lamp without natural light.
◆ 4 hours under yellow light
12 months, under recommended storage conditions
temperature：18-25C， RH: 30-60%
1. After imaging exposure, the longest time which plate can be placed for without affecting the printing quality is the latent image stabilization.
2. The paper number of start-up is the paper number at loss from the first paper to providing completely clean background.
3. Printing methods: firstly clean the ink on the rubber blanket with washing water, run water roller 30 to 60 seconds, and then close the ink roller to run for 20-40 seconds and finally start paper printing.