Add:B-406 No.11 Xiyuan Ba Rd, Hangzhou, China
The photopolymerization type CTP plate is made up of three parts: aluminum base, photosensitive layer and protective layer. The photosensitive layer is made up of film-forming resin, sensitizing dye, photoinitiator, monomer or oligomer, stabilizer and other auxiliaries. The protective layer is the polyvinyl alcohol oxygen - insulating layer, which is mainly used to block the blocking effect of oxygen on the monomers or oligomers. The imaging principle, plate after laser scanning, see dye sensitization light photosensitive layer portion of the first absorption photon energy become excited, and then transfer energy to light initiator, initiator decomposition of the formation of free radicals, free radical polymerization of monomer or oligomer polymerization and curing, the formation of the graphic part. The part of the light is removed by the development, forming a blank part. It should be noted that before developing, we should first wash the protective layer of the unseen part, and then dissolve the high sensitive polymer layer with the alkaline developer, then finish the development, and use the brush to completely remove the protective layer. Finally, using synthetic resin solution to wash the layout, synthetic resin can not only improve the hydrophilicity of the blank part, but also enhance the lipophilicity of the picture part, and print after drying.
Characteristics of photopolymerization CTP plate
(1) the photosensitive layer of the photopolymerization type CTP plate is very thin. The picture part and the blank part are basically on the same plane. They belong to the traditional offset printing type, and have high sensitivity and fast plate making speed.
(2) the developing solution of the photopolymerization type CTP plate is alkaline, and the film forming resin and monomer or oligomer in the photosensitive layer have a certain acidity, which can be dissolved in the lye and removed by developing, and the alkaline developer is less polluted, which is good for environmental protection.
(3) the photopolymerization of CTP plates can be used violet laser diode (410nm), argon ion laser (488nm), FDYAG (532nm) laser, infrared laser diode (830nm) plates of different light source, low cost, and the photopolymerization of CTP plates by baked version plates up to more than 100 million.
Add:B-406 NO.11 XIYUAN BA RD. HANGZHOU,CHINA
Related Industry Knowledge
- Acrylic processing need to pay atte...
- The reasons for the pressure-afterb...
- What are the characteristics of the...
- Acrylic sheet During the use of wha...
- What are the recommendations for PM...
- Acrylic sheet is also important in ...
- Types of CTP
- Heat-sensitive CTP plate
- Optical polymerization Type CTP plate
- Kodak XD
- The characteristics of silver type ...
- Development characteristics of CTP ...
- Main evaluation indexes of CTP plate
- Thermal CTP Plate
- CTP version of the precautions
- CTP plate fast output tips
- The printing industry begin to deve...
- Differences Between CTP Laser Techn...
- The advantages of CTP in printing
- Violet Photopolymer vs. Thermal