Add:B-406 No.11 Xiyuan Ba Rd, Hangzhou, China
There are many types of thermosensitive CTP plates, but there are two kinds of mature types at present, that is, hot melt type and thermal crosslinking type.
The hot-melt CTP plate is mainly composed of three parts, which are not coarsened aluminum plate, pro ink layer and PVA layer (conventional offset time) or silica gel (used for anhydrous offset printing). Its imaging principle is the use of semiconductor laser diode exposure. The thermosensitive coating on the plate is pro ink, and is insoluble in alkaline water. After exposure, the coating absorbs energy and increases the solubility, which can be dissolved in alkaline solution. At the time of development, the exposure part is dissolved in the alkaline solution to form a blank part of the plate. The unexposed part is insoluble, forming a graphic part of the plate. After the development, it is usually cleaned and glued, and then it can be printed on the machine.
The thermally crosslinked CTP plate is mainly composed of coarse-grained aluminum plate and single layer PS photosensitive layer. The imaging principle is through infrared exposure. When exposing the photothermal conversion material to infrared laser light is converted into heat energy, so that part of the photosensitive layer in polymer thermal crosslinking reaction, the formation of latent image; then heating, make molecular compounds and part of the further cross-linking reaction, in order to make the text part in alkaline developer is not dissolved. It is important to note that the blank part also has some reaction when preheating, so the image of the blank part should be removed when developing. If the temperature is too high, it will form a hot fog on the plate; if the temperature is too low, the graphic part will be desalinated or weakened.
Characteristics of thermosensitive CTP plate
(1) the thermosensitive CTP plate is very low in natural light sensitivity and is exposed to infrared laser, so it can be operated under the condition of the chamber.
(2) sensitive plate to generate images, must reach the initial energy threshold, and higher than the threshold energy will not change the dot shape, it can predict the results of the control technology, easy to control quality, publication quality is stable, and after the exposure of the plates can be extended to 6 months after developing, the slightest effect the quality of not on the plate.
(3) thermal CTP plate dot reproducibility, high resolution, dot edge sharp and clear, easy to reach the balance of water and ink printing, with good printability, and the baked version of the plate plates up to 100 more than million.
Add:B-406 NO.11 XIYUAN BA RD. HANGZHOU,CHINA
Related Industry Knowledge
- Acrylic processing need to pay atte...
- The reasons for the pressure-afterb...
- What are the characteristics of the...
- Acrylic sheet During the use of wha...
- What are the recommendations for PM...
- Acrylic sheet is also important in ...
- Types of CTP
- Heat-sensitive CTP plate
- Optical polymerization Type CTP plate
- Kodak XD
- Characteristics of photopolymerizat...
- The characteristics of silver type ...
- Development characteristics of CTP ...
- Main evaluation indexes of CTP plate
- Thermal CTP Plate