Add:B-406 No.11 Xiyuan Ba Rd, Hangzhou, China
From the exposure system can be divided into: inner drum, outer drum, flat, curved four categories. Among the four types, the most used is the inner drum and the outer drum type; the flat type is mainly used for large format plates such as newspapers; the curve is used at least.
From the plate varieties can be divided into: silver version, thermal version (heat-sensitive version of the ablation, non-ablative thermal version), photosensitive resin version
And polyester version (non-metal version of the base);
From the technical aspects can be divided into: thermal technology (general laser imaging), purple laser technology, UV light source technology;
From the degree of automation can be divided into: manual stand-alone, semi-automatic, fully automatic and hybrid (CTF-computer to film and CTP-computer to plate).
From the printing plate in the drum on the fixed way, can be divided into: all adsorption and intermediate adsorption, the first end with two fixed card holder. There is no limit to the size of the plate, and the size of the plate used for the clip is fixed.
From the application can be divided into: commercial CTP system and reported CTP system.
Add:B-406 NO.11 XIYUAN BA RD. HANGZHOU,CHINA
Related Industry Knowledge
- Acrylic processing need to pay atte...
- The reasons for the pressure-afterb...
- What are the characteristics of the...
- Acrylic sheet During the use of wha...
- What are the recommendations for PM...
- Acrylic sheet is also important in ...
- Types of CTP
- Heat-sensitive CTP plate
- Optical polymerization Type CTP plate
- Kodak XD
- Ctcp: an ordinary PS version of com...
- PS plate
- PS plate of the drying process
- Factors affecting imaging quality o...
- What is the CTP plate ?
- Photopolymerization type CTP plate
- Heat sensitive CTP plate
- Free treatment of CTP plates
- Silver type CTP plate
- Three Differences of CTcP and CTP