Add:B-406 No.11 Xiyuan Ba Rd, Hangzhou, China
Corrugated box flexo features
1. Green environmental protection
Flexo printing uses non-toxic and harmless water-based inks, no VOCs emissions, more green and environmentally friendly, no pollution to the contents of corrugated boxes, in line with the concept of green packaging.
2. Low production cost
In the case of equal printing area, flexo printing saves 20% to 30% of the cost of offset printing, and the investment of corrugated box flexo printing machine is lower than that of the same scale offset or gravure printing machine, which can save 30%~40%. Equipment investment.
3. Wide range of printing materials
Flexo printing can be pre-printed on paper, then made into corrugated board, or printed directly on corrugated board, and the applicable corrugated board has a wide range of weights, ranging from 80 to 400 g/m2.
4. Small printing pressure
As the printing pressure continues to increase, the compressive strength of the corrugated box continues to decrease. During this process, the corrugated gradually undergoes compression deformation until the corrugated is crushed. Therefore, in order to ensure that the corrugated box has a good print appearance and stacking strength, the minimum printing pressure should be used as much as possible. The plate used for flexo printing has a certain elasticity, and the required printing pressure is small, so the influence on the compressive strength of the corrugated box is small.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Acrylic processing need to pay atte...
- The reasons for the pressure-afterb...
- What are the characteristics of the...
- Acrylic sheet During the use of wha...
- What are the recommendations for PM...
- Acrylic sheet is also important in ...
- Types of CTP
- Heat-sensitive CTP plate
- Optical polymerization Type CTP plate
- Kodak XD
- You need to pay attention to three ...
- What kind of paper should I use for...