Add:B-406 No.11 Xiyuan Ba Rd, Hangzhou, China
The CTP plate is different from the film used in phototypesetting machine. It is directly printed on the machine. Its accuracy and integrity are the key to the final product, and it is also one of the key factors that restrict the development of CTP. The cost of CTP is high because of the high price of the plate.
From the point of view of CTP, at present, the first large household of CTP in China should be the newspaper industry. The development of Chinese newspaper industry in recent years is not only rapid, but also has formed a number of different characteristics of the newspaper. The color and multi version of newspaper development make newspaper industry concentrate its core energy on content after completing the successful market positioning of various newspapers, because newspapers with multiple location in the same user group must compete in a market, and timeliness will be more valued. If the deadline can be extended, will have more room for news timely and proactive, CTP direct publishing printed time than the film and then copy print to save at least half an hour for a day for about 12 hours of news reports on time is very important, international political sports will be more timely.
From the foreign situation, the development of CTP has two main features:
(1) CTP has been gradually popularized to medium-sized enterprises. CTP was first promoted and applied in newspaper printing plants and large printing plants. According to the May 2003 American printer report, 50% of the American rotary printing factories had CTP in 2001, and in 2002, the medium-sized printing factories in the US began to purchase CTP in large quantities. In 1999, there were about 75% metal printed CTP installed in 100 or more large printing factories. By 2000, half of the metal CTP was installed in the medium-sized printing plant, and by 2001, about 2/3 of the metal plate CTP was installed in 50 or more medium-sized printing factories.
(2) the printing plant has a wider selection of CTP. The plate has a hot plate, a purple laser version, a polyester version, and an untreated version that has an attractive prospect. The CTP equipment developed to adapt to various plates is a wide variety.
At present, the type of plate can be divided into metal plate and polyester plate, if it is divided according to the plate.
A, metal plate & polyester plate
Metal plates are mainly aluminum plates, and the share of the American aluminium plate market accounts for more than 90% of the total market. The main advantage is high printing resistance, wide range of application, better graphic quality, especially suitable for long plate printing. With the rapid development of digital technology, more and more printing and short plate live on demand, the use of polyester plate can make the printing factory more meet the needs of customers.
If the CTP plate is divided according to the coating, the most common material is two kinds: photosensitive resin plate and thermosensitive Edition
B, photosensitive resin plate & thermosensitive
The photosensitive resin plate is imaging using light, so it is required to be treated under the condition of the dark room. It is the most suitable medium and long version of color commercial printing. The output line is 175Ipi, the speed of making plate is fast, and the stability of printing on the machine is good, so it can make up for the inconvenience it requires in the darkroom version.
Thermosensitive plate is used in thermal imaging, so it can be treated in yellow or filtered sunlight. The thermosensitive CTP system has the best plate making quality, and both the heat sensitive and the positive plates can provide the image level reduction and printing performance. The advantage of the thermosensitive version is that it can restore 200Ipi, 1% to 99% of the dot, and can be used in the operation of the bright room. At the same time, thermosensitive imaging is also expected to achieve a non chemical printing plate technology, but its speed is not the fastest.
Thermosensitive plates have two types: preheating and no preheating. Pre heating before developing can improve the durability and stability of printing plates. If you don't make the post baked version, or the negative version is more resistant to printing. Many enterprises have improved the performance of the non preheating type of positive type, but they have not yet formed the characteristics of the shade pattern. However, the external cylinder fixator of the positive pattern is much more in the short side of the plate in the exposure. This part still leaves the problem of the print mark.
The choice of thermosensitive CTP is very large, including hot-melt, heat etching, photoetching, thermal cross-linking, degradation and other technology sensitive printing plates, both direct imaging and indirect imaging through the mask.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Acrylic processing need to pay atte...
- The reasons for the pressure-afterb...
- What are the characteristics of the...
- Acrylic sheet During the use of wha...
- What are the recommendations for PM...
- Acrylic sheet is also important in ...
- Types of CTP
- Heat-sensitive CTP plate
- Optical polymerization Type CTP plate
- Kodak XD
- Main evaluation indexes of CTP plate
- Thermal CTP Plate
- CTP version of the precautions
- CTP plate fast output tips
- The printing industry begin to deve...
- Differences Between CTP Laser Techn...
- The advantages of CTP in printing
- Violet Photopolymer vs. Thermal
- How to reduce the wastage rates of ...
- Pros and Cons of Pre-, Post- and No...