Add:B-406 No.11 Xiyuan Ba Rd, Hangzhou, China
Pay attention to other work
1 ink replenishment, agitation and replenishment of the wetting fluid.
2 remove dirty work. Since the ink residue, paper powder, paper wool and the like are adsorbed on the printing plate or the blanket and reflected on the paper, it is necessary to remove the dirt. In addition to dirty work, it should be stopped. Unless there is a device that can remove dirt during operation. It is absolutely forbidden to remove dirt directly during operation by hand.
3 cleaning blankets, wiping and gluing operations. When the ink, paper powder, and powder powder are accumulated on the blanket to affect the transfer of the ink, the blanket must be stopped for cleaning, and safety should be taken during operation. Wiping and gluing should also be safe.
4 Pay attention to the abnormal phenomenon of the printing machine. Pay attention to the sound, heat, vibration, smell, etc. when the machine is running. Always check the ammeter to keep an eye on the abnormality of the press.
Pay attention to confirm the number of prints
At the end of the printing, it should be confirmed whether the number of prints matches the production construction order. If there are any missing copies that need to be printed, the production management personnel should be notified and the replacement printing should be arranged in time.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Acrylic processing need to pay atte...
- The reasons for the pressure-afterb...
- What are the characteristics of the...
- Acrylic sheet During the use of wha...
- What are the recommendations for PM...
- Acrylic sheet is also important in ...
- Types of CTP
- Heat-sensitive CTP plate
- Optical polymerization Type CTP plate
- Kodak XD
- CTP version scratch problem
- The role of the print version
- Medical imaging
- Mild rain season printing plate
- The effect of flexo printing on the...
- Top ten printing dust removal method
- Corrugated box flexo features
- You need to pay attention to three ...
- What kind of paper should I use for...
- What are PS plates