Add:B-406 No.11 Xiyuan Ba Rd, Hangzhou, China
In the printing industry (whether printed paper or printing), PS plate as the medium to transfer the offset printing, it is usually Aluminum Alloy plates with thickness of 0.15 ~ 0.30mm, coated with a layer of photosensitive liquid; according to the applications and requirements of different size, can choose or order. In the printing industry, printing on the printing plate cylinder, rubber drum and nano imprint lithography drum drum three in printing pressure right, transfer to the iron surface by using the ink balance principle, the printing quality is good or bad depends on the PS version of drying technology and other factors
Add:B-406 NO.11 XIYUAN BA RD. HANGZHOU,CHINA
Previous: PS plate of the drying process
Related Industry Knowledge
- Acrylic processing need to pay atte...
- The reasons for the pressure-afterb...
- What are the characteristics of the...
- Acrylic sheet During the use of wha...
- What are the recommendations for PM...
- Acrylic sheet is also important in ...
- Types of CTP
- Heat-sensitive CTP plate
- Optical polymerization Type CTP plate
- Kodak XD
- PS plate of the drying process
- Factors affecting imaging quality o...
- What is the CTP plate ?
- Photopolymerization type CTP plate
- Heat sensitive CTP plate
- Free treatment of CTP plates
- Silver type CTP plate
- Three Differences of CTcP and CTP
- The current advantages of CTcP tech...
- The shortcomings of CTcP technology