Add:B-406 No.11 Xiyuan Ba Rd, Hangzhou, China
Silver type CTP plate includes a silver salt diffusion transfer version and the PS version of silver salt and two types of composite plate.
The silver diffusion transfer edition version of the base, mainly composed of silver halide emulsion layer and the physical layer developing nucleus. It is used in diffusion transfer imaging, laser scanning principle is the exposure of the silver halide version, in the developer solution containing silver halide solvent, Ag+ and silver halide solvent complexation spread to the image receiving layer, reduced to metallic silver in the catalysis of physical developing nuclei, deposited on the surface is formed on the surface of silver image. After the development, the silver halide emulsion layer was removed by washing. The hydrophilic sand mesh and image area of the non image area were exposed. In the lipid solution, the organic molecules adsorbed on the surface of silver were deposited on the silver surface with thiol group to make the image area lipophilic. The deposition of silver image began to accept and reject water ink, rather than part of the image (no silver deposition) still repelled ink, so as to achieve the purpose of ctp.
The silver and PS version of composite plate is mainly composed of high sensitivity of the silver halide emulsion layer and the wide range of color sensitive PS plate compounded. The photosensitive polymer layer, bond layer and silver halide emulsion layer were coated on the aluminum base of coarsening and anodizing. The imaging principle is, first on a silver layer exposed by laser, graphic silver image is formed in the resin layer, a photosensitive layer can protect the below two times the exposure of the photosensitive. After one development, the emulsion layer of the unexposed part is dissolved, and then the two exposure is made, that is, the whole layout is exposed with UV light. The graphic layer on the light had played the role of UV, so only for non graphic part of the light decomposition of photosensitive resin layer is exposed, the resin layer two developer, two exposure was dissolved, with alumina base, the last version with solid solution on the silver layer like feeling fat treatment can be.
The characteristics of silver type CTP plate
(1) silver type CTP plate has higher sensitivity.
It can reach 1~3 mu Jcm2, that is, the laser with low output power, low energy and low intensity can also achieve high speed printing plate output. And the speed of light silver type CTP plate, CTP plate is currently the fastest in photographic plate.
(2) for a wide range of silver type CTP plate.
Red laser, green laser and violet laser system can be adopted. The washing and post-treatment processes are the same as those of traditional methods, and the CTP plates of different manufacturers are compatible with the formula of chemical solution.
(3) silver type CTP plate with high resolution, wide spectral response and dot reproduction characteristics of good.
The screen line number line up to 300 inches, the network coverage rate is 1% ~ 99%, excellent quality of printing plates, up to 25 more than million, more suitable for large volume and high quality printing.
(4) the silver type CTP plate using expensive silver as raw material.
The production cost is increased to a certain extent, and the silver type CTP plate cannot operate in the next room, and bring some limitations to save plate.
Previous: Development characteristics of CTP plate
Related Industry Knowledge
- Acrylic processing need to pay atte...
- The reasons for the pressure-afterb...
- What are the characteristics of the...
- Acrylic sheet During the use of wha...
- What are the recommendations for PM...
- Acrylic sheet is also important in ...
- Types of CTP
- Heat-sensitive CTP plate
- Optical polymerization Type CTP plate
- Kodak XD
- Development characteristics of CTP ...
- Main evaluation indexes of CTP plate
- Thermal CTP Plate
- CTP version of the precautions
- CTP plate fast output tips
- The printing industry begin to deve...
- Differences Between CTP Laser Techn...
- The advantages of CTP in printing
- Violet Photopolymer vs. Thermal
- How to reduce the wastage rates of ...