Add:B-406 No.11 Xiyuan Ba Rd, Hangzhou, China
The role of the print version
1. Due to the different types of originals or different printing purposes, different plate making methods are required to be economical and effective, and the original color is faithfully reproduced, or even more beautiful, and rhyme.
2. Printing Plate (PrintingPlate), generally has four types of RelieforTypographyPlate, PlanographyorLithography, Intag-lioorGravure and SilkScreenorPorous.
3. For the letterpress, the printed part is convex, and the printing ink is stained with the ink color, and the non-printing part is lowered, so that the ink color is not stained, so it can be printed. The letterpress has a BlockPlate, a Movable Type, a Photoengraving, a DuplicatePlate, and an Electronic Engraving. The characteristics of the letterpress, in the process of printing, found errors, have the opportunity to correct at any time, the ink color is strong, a large number of printing or small amount of printing are suitable, so it is used to print books, newspapers, magazines, cards, stationery, etc. .
4. The lithographer has a printed portion and a non-printed portion, which maintains the same height on the plate, and the printed portion absorbs the ink to reject the water, and the non-printed portion absorbs the water. The discharge refuses to print ink, because water and fat can not be mixed and reversed each other, so it can be printed. The lithograph is divided into three categories: SurfacePlate, Deep-EtchPlate, and DryOffsetPlate. The characteristics of the lithographic plate are fast in plate making, large in layout, easy to overprint color, and low in cost. Although the printing capacity and expressiveness are slightly inferior to the letterpress, the printing range is the widest, and all books, newspapers and magazines can be printed, and the general picture And color prints, all of which are printed in lithograph.
5. Intaglio, the printed part is sunken to store the ink, and the unprinted part is the plane. The ink on the plane must be erased so that no ink is left, and the substrate is pressed during printing. On the top, the ink is adhered to the paper in contact with the ink in the depressed groove to complete the printing. The gravure is further classified into an engraving plate (En-graving Plate), an electroplating plate (Electroplating), and a gravure (Photogravure). The characteristics of the gravure are extremely strong in the color of the ink. Although the plate making is difficult, the printed products are exquisite. Therefore, it is used to print banknotes, stamps, stocks and other securities and artworks. Since the ink layer is higher than the paper surface, photocopying is difficult, and the counterfeiting function is prevented. Photogravures have also been used for commercial printing in recent years, such as newspapers, magazines and packaging materials.
6. Hole version, formerly known as screen printing or enamel printing, is a special brush type. The ink is pressed from the front side of the printing plate through the plate hole and printed on the substrate on the back (lower) side of the plate. According to the plate version, the hole plate, the type of the hole plate, the hole plate version, the photo hole plate and the like are written, such as the common oil seal. The stencil is suitable for printing on special surfaces such as curved surfaces, rough surfaces, smooth surfaces, metal surfaces, non-metallic surfaces, cloth, wood, bottles, hoses, and the like.
7. In the future printing, there may be no need for a printed version. Such as electrostatic printing, inkjet printing, laser printing, etc., has begun to put into practical use.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Acrylic processing need to pay atte...
- The reasons for the pressure-afterb...
- What are the characteristics of the...
- Acrylic sheet During the use of wha...
- What are the recommendations for PM...
- Acrylic sheet is also important in ...
- Types of CTP
- Heat-sensitive CTP plate
- Optical polymerization Type CTP plate
- Kodak XD
- Medical imaging
- Mild rain season printing plate
- The effect of flexo printing on the...
- Top ten printing dust removal method
- Corrugated box flexo features
- You need to pay attention to three ...
- What kind of paper should I use for...