Add:B-406 No.11 Xiyuan Ba Rd, Hangzhou, China
The solution to the common problems of traditional prepress proofing
At present, there are many ways of color proofing, but the main printing companies in China still use traditional machine proofing. Here are some common problems in traditional machine proofing.
1. Too many dots are enlarged
Especially in summer, the indoor temperature is too high. If there is no air conditioning equipment, the ink mobility will increase. The general solution is to add 2% of the outer oil to the ink to increase the viscosity of the ink. Decrease by 1 to 2 ° C to increase the coagulation force of the ink. After this treatment, the increase rate of the dots will be improved.
In addition, there are several reasons for the increase in the dot size, and attention should be paid to it.
(1) The pressure on the platform is too large. The plate pressure is preferably in the range of 0.1 to 0.11 mm, and the platen pressure should be in the range of 0.12 to 0.13 mm, which is advantageous for improving the dot gain.
(2) The blanket is aged. The blanket takes too long, the surface is oxidized, the elasticity is weakened, and the surface is smooth. With such a blanket proofing, the ink has poor adsorptivity and poor transfer performance, which inevitably causes excessive dot gain. Therefore, it is necessary to replace the new blanket in time.
(3) The pressure of the ink roller is too large, the ink roller is aging, and the ink roller itself cannot catch the ink. The pressure of the ink roller should be adjusted in time according to the standard. The pressure of the ink roller and the platen is adjusted to 6 mm, and the pressure of the ink roller and the ink roller is adjusted to 4 mm. And replace the ink roller in time.
(4) The amount of ink is too large. Sometimes due to the shallow version, in order to chase the original, do not operate according to the standard data, excessively increase the amount of ink, resulting in too much dot gain. Therefore, in any case, it is necessary to strictly follow the normative data operation. It is not possible to borrow deep and borrow, and the original version is too shallow to improve the original version.
(5) The moisture is too large. If the water is too large, the ink will not be printed. If the ink is to be printed, the ink will be diluted, and the amount of ink will increase, which will inevitably lead to an increase in the number of dots. Therefore, moisture must be controlled during operation.
(6) The cooling temperature of the plate is too high, and the cooling does not work, so the ink can not be condensed, the fluidity is large, and the dot is increased too much. Adjust the refrigeration equipment in time to master the fluidity of the ink.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Acrylic processing need to pay atte...
- The reasons for the pressure-afterb...
- What are the characteristics of the...
- Acrylic sheet During the use of wha...
- What are the recommendations for PM...
- Acrylic sheet is also important in ...
- Types of CTP
- Heat-sensitive CTP plate
- Optical polymerization Type CTP plate
- Kodak XD
- Pay attention to these issues durin...
- These problems during the plate mak...
- Make perfect prints
- Printing attention
- Printing precautions
- CTP version scratch problem
- The role of the print version
- Medical imaging
- Mild rain season printing plate
- The effect of flexo printing on the...