Add:B-406 No.11 Xiyuan Ba Rd, Hangzhou, China
On the dirty is the plate on the graphic area and non-graphic area has dirty spots, lines or roads, resulting in printed matter dirty. Factors that cause the dirty plate mainly in the following aspects:
(1) There are quality problems in the CTP plate itself, such as poor production and handling, insufficient storage capacity of sand head and fluctuating performance of batch materials.
(2) CTP version output, the development of a problem, leading to the plate left. Therefore, usually pay attention to check the amount of exposure or potion aging; protective plastic dilution ratio is appropriate, is deterioration; repair version of the aluminum base and other damage.
(3) The fountain solution used by the printing press does not match with the printing plate or the water in the water tank is not suitable, and the acidity is high; the viscosity of the ink is low and the emulsification is serious;
In the CTP version of the machine before, some printing companies will use cleaning fluid cleaning layout, to prevent printing dirty. However, care must be taken to ensure that the cleaning solution is not harmful to the CTP coating, as this may result in off-label conditions. Plate on the dirty, if you can use clean solution to wipe the description is dirty, not the plate is not rinsed clean; if you need to use a revision pen disappear, then the plate is not rinsed clean.
Not on ink refers to the boot printing, printing plate graphic area is not kiss ink or inking uneven, as shown. The main factors that lead to non-printing plates are the following:
(1) There is a problem with the quality of the plate or the potion itself; excessive development leads to serious loss of the plate coating; the protective glue is too thick to be applied, and it takes a long time to rely on the water roller or the required liquid version.
(2) large water press; ink viscosity is too large, leading to deinking or poor ink; paper powder, hairs serious; fountain solution and the plate does not match or water in the water ratio is not appropriate.
(3) plate coating has been worn or corroded, not well inked, you need to replace the new version.
Offset version appears mainly on the rotary press, because the rotary press production speed, requires the size of the plate package in the direction of the roller is very precise, plate lines (Graining direction) to be perpendicular to the cylinder axis. The sheet-fed printing presses due to slower production speed, no direction on the plate orientation. Other possible causes of the plate off the plate are: loading version of the problem, the wrong version of the plate, the plate size is wrong, the lining is too short and so on.
Retained version of the quality of decline
Some printing is not high but need a single copy of the printing work, in pursuit of color consistency and cost savings, often need to be used to retain the plate. In addition to the quality of retained version of the plate itself with the performance, but also with the retention methods and storage conditions have a great relationship. Plates reserved by experienced operators can be reused 2 to 3 times. Here to provide a rough stay of the printing process, printing companies can make adjustments based on the actual situation, it is recommended that the best use of machine operation.
(1) Clean the plate. After the plate is removed from the press, the ink should be washed off as soon as possible. The chemical used to clean the plate must not be too damaging to the plate coating or the coating will be severely damaged and the plate will disappear very quickly.
(2) cleaning plate. After the ink on the printing plate is cleaned, thoroughly wash the chemicals on the printing plate with water to prevent the residual material from damaging the printing plate coating.
(3) storage. After the first two steps are completed, apply a protective glue evenly on the layout. After the protective glue is dried, cover the backing paper and put it in a dry and ventilated environment. Note that you should choose to use long-term protection of protective plastic, ordinary protective plastic can only protect the plate about 7 days.
- We will attend the 9th Beijing Int...
- Meet In Expográfica 2017 Hold In Me...
- The Classification of CTP plate
- Meet In Print 17 Hold In Chicago Se...
- CTP System Classification
- The Origin Of CTP Technology
- CTP Features
- Several Misunderstandings About The...
- What Is Processless CTP Plate ？
- CTP Plate
- What’s The Difference In The Techno...
- What Is Computer-To-Plate (CTP)
- The Breakthrough Of Computer To Pla...
- The Dimension Differences Of CTP Pl...