Add:B-406 No.11 Xiyuan Ba Rd, Hangzhou, China
How to reduce the problem of printing color differences?
During printing, most of us have the similar questions. The key point is how to avoid the problems.
Firstly, design is the main problem. Lots of designers are unprofessional and even know little about printing, as a result they can design product in good look but hard to produce. For example, the designer will make the black into C M Y 100% of the field, overprint anti-white to print, so the color black looks well, however how about the printing. It's hard to control such amount of ink, especially for the thin paper. Due to the amount of ink, it is difficult to keep the balance between water and ink.
Secondly, the color difference is the result of operators' wrong operation. The demanding color should change into spot color printing. If it can't be changed, it should use big font or picture lines rather than in small size.
Thirdly, once the document is modified, it should make a proof. If the color requirement is very high, it's better to use traditional sample. Making the paper proofing in the paper that will be put to produce can block the color difference at the beginning, especially for the new customers. How about a digital sample?
Of course, yes. Nevertheless, it is worse than the traditional sample. In addition, the digital proofing must be produced in the manufacture, and most of manufacturers have CTP. The parameter of digital machine and printing machine should be unanimous. In this way, the printing color can reach 90%. Unfortunately, a lot of CTP printers do not make the parameter of digital machine and printing machine the same.
In the end, the process of arrangement should be reasonable. Before arranging the order, it should check the project order and arrange the process.
Nowadays, the printing machines become more and more advanced, because of which the requirement of the printers is becoming lower. Many operators can't control the color appropriately. Before making a balance between water and ink, they just print some products which is similar to the sample. As a consequence, the color difference appears in all the process of printing.
- We will attend the 9th Beijing Int...
- Meet In Expográfica 2017 Hold In Me...
- The Classification of CTP plate
- Meet In Print 17 Hold In Chicago Se...
- CTP System Classification
- The Origin Of CTP Technology
- CTP Features
- Several Misunderstandings About The...
- Prepress Tips: CTP Version Of The P...
- What Is Processless CTP Plate ？
- The Principal Printing Ways
- The History Of Flexography
- International Soft Printing Summit BBS
- A Beginner's Guide To Flexography P...
- Processless CTP Opens A New Way To ...
- What Is Sheet-Fed Press?
- Production: Do ‘Processless Plates’...
- How To Use CTP To Increase The Effi...
- How To Realize The Printing And Pac...
- How The Flexographic Printing Plate...