Add:B-406 No.11 Xiyuan Ba Rd, Hangzhou, China
Quantum Roll Sheeters to Exhibit at PRINT Annual Conference and Exhibition
PRINT is the annual conference and exhibition event that hosts the largest gathering of printing services providers in North America, representing attendees from 86 countries. In 2017, more than 22,000 visitors came to Chicago, including nearly 16,000 buyers from 8,565 companies.
Quantum Roll Sheeters will be unveiling the newest addition to its roll sheeter product line, the LS model. The new LS model is the industry’s first in-line roll sheeter with integrated lap splicer, bringing together all the benefits of a traditional roll sheeter with the continuous feed operation made possible by a lap splicer. The LS model integrates seamlessly with all major medium and large format sheet-fed printing presses up to 65” (1640mm) wide and readily accommodates both new and retrofit installations.
“We will be showcasing the new LS model which makes it possible to run 10 million more sheets per year, per press with the ability to have a continuous 24/7 operation,” added Derek Wheeler, General Manager of Quantum Roll Sheeters. “Visitors to our booth (#3052) will get to speak with our sales representatives and receive comprehensive information about our entire product line, including the new LS model, as well as our best-in-class global parts and service.”
Previous: No Information
Next: About All In Print 2018
- We will attend the 9th Beijing Int...
- Meet In Expográfica 2017 Hold In Me...
- The Classification of CTP plate
- Meet In Print 17 Hold In Chicago Se...
- CTP System Classification
- The Origin Of CTP Technology
- CTP Features
- Several Misunderstandings About The...
- Prepress Tips: CTP Version Of The P...
- What Is Processless CTP Plate ？
- CRON Challenges Digital Print With ...
- An Umbrella Brand For The Whole World
- CTP Plate: The Difference Between T...