Add:B-406 No.11 Xiyuan Ba Rd, Hangzhou, China
The origin of CTP technology
CTP technology appeared in the 1980s. This period is the initial phase of direct plate technology research. Therefore, in the meantime, neither the technology nor the platemaking quality are very mature. By the 1990s, equipment manufacturers and printing companies worked closely together, accelerating the pace of research and development of the technology and reached the point of maturity and industrialization during this period. As a result, 42 CTP systems were exhibited at the 1995 Drupa Printing Exhibition. At Drupa2000, nearly a hundred products are displayed at over 90 direct plate making systems and materials manufacturers from all over the world.
Add:B-406 NO.11 XIYUAN BA RD. HANGZHOU,CHINA
- We will attend the 9th Beijing Int...
- Meet In Expográfica 2017 Hold In Me...
- The Classification of CTP plate
- Meet In Print 17 Hold In Chicago Se...
- CTP System Classification
- CTP Features
- Several Misunderstandings About The...
- Prepress Tips: CTP Version Of The P...
- What Is Processless CTP Plate ？
- CTP Plate
- What’s The Difference In The Techno...
- What Is Computer-To-Plate (CTP)
- The Breakthrough Of Computer To Pla...
- The Dimension Differences Of CTP Pl...
- The Role Printing Plates Play In Th...